Saturday 16 January 2016

January Sale Steal! Get It While You Can ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



In the January sales, I was just browsing whilst trying to look up the check coat that Adele wears in her 'Hello' video. Just to give you some context, I am the biggest Adele fan, verging on obsessed but my rational side calms me down. 
Anyway, I found this coat, it isn't the same silhouette and I do prefer Adele's actual coat because it is a wrap coat but I thought I'd go with this Check Tailored Coat from Yumi.co.uk as it was £34 down from £85. The print is a perfect dupe for Adele's coat and at such a great discount, I couldn't say no!
The delivery was really quick and when I received the coat, I was so happy with the quality.
The print is so chic and timeless, it has the ability to dress up a casual outfit and transitions perfectly from day to night, work to leisure.
I know that this coat will last me and was definitely worth it, it's the perfect addition to any outfit and I love wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment