Tuesday 9 June 2015

Stay Safe In The Sun

Everybody loves it when it's summer and the temperature is high but it's very important to protect your skin.

Sun care definitely deserves an investment, I've gone for this Clarins Sun Tan Milke SPF50.
It's high SPF means that it will be a great source of protection from UVA and UVB rays. This means that my skin will be protected from both ageing rays and the rays that burn your skin.
This sun tan lotion smells really nice, it's sophisticated formula means that it doesn't feel greasy and blend in easily into the skin.
It feels like I have a really nice moisturiser on, rather than a sun tan lotion. Instead of feeling sticky my skin feels nice and silky, and it didn't break me out when I used it on my face.
This is definitely a sun tan lotion that I would use again and recommend, even if it is a bit pricey at £19.50. 



No comments:

Post a Comment