Monday 8 June 2015

Stila Brand New Aqua Glow Perfection Primer


This Aqua Glow Perfecting Primer by Stila, is a new purchase of mine.
It's from the summer 2015 range. I have to say I prefer to read reviews before I buy products but I saw a video of this being used on a model on the Sephora Youtube page and it just looked amazing.
I started using it, as soon as I got it.
As a primer, I felt like this lasts for 8 hours, as it said it would. It kept my make up feeling fresh and made my skin look dewy.
Due to the fact that it is water-based it is friendly to all skin types and the aloe vera in it not only smells lovely but it decrease redness and puffiness in the skin and can help to repair some uv rays damage.
It's definitely travel friendly, the packaging is great and easy to use, however it may not be the most hygienic way to use a primer, so I wouldn't recommend using this in anyone else but yourself.
I definitely think that this is worth £20.00, the packaging is user friendly and looks chic, it feels like a good quality product and I haven't suffered any break outs, since using it.
This will definitely be coming with me to festivals and holidays.
You can buy this here and enjoy free uk delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment