Wednesday 29 July 2015

Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm

So, I've been looking for another cleanser for a while now.
I have tried lots of different cleanser, from high street beauty retailers to high end/luxury beauty brands.
When I'm shopping for a cleanser I tend to stick to milks,oils or balms. I focus on the ingredients and whether or not it's organic.
I prefer to use beauty products that are certified organic but I don't use them exclusively.
My first cleanser is the one I use to remove my make up and I use the Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. As a make up remover, I cannot fault this cleanser at all, it's definitely a holy grail beauty product but I like to use a balm cleanser as my second cleanse.
I want a product that will 'make love to my skin' and make it feel clean and soft but not stripped.
I had read some good reviews about the Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm 60ml, so I thought that I would buy it.
I bought this from  www.onlynaturals.com, I really like buying from them because they sell brands that use natural and/or organic products. Their delivery is very quick and they give you samples of other products!
Stay tuned for my full review of this cleanser! 


No comments:

Post a Comment