Friday 4 September 2015

10 Reasons to Visit Hvar

1. It's so beautiful, Hvar and Hvar town is such a beautiful place. With fields and fields of Lavander and Olive trees. Sunsets and beautifully clear sky's.

2. It's not that expensive, I think Hvar is pretty reasonable in terms of pricing but there are cheaper places on the mainland if price is important.

3. Rich in history and culture. There are beautiful churches, museums and art exhibitions.

4. There are many people from different parts of the world travelling to Hvar: Japanese, American, Australian, Irish, Britsh, Italian and French. I think it's quite a popular destination for backpackers.

5. It's very romantic, due to it's lovely architecture and resturants Hvar is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or honeymoon.

6. Great nightlife, with plenty of nice bars and nightclubs: Carpe Diem and Pink Champagne, to name a few, Hvar has the perfect balance between Ibiza and Venice in my eyes. When I went to Ibiza, of course, I loved it but I felt like I needed another holiday to recuperate! Hvar is so chilled out that you get to experience both.

7. The most delicious seafood you will ever taste. All over Hvar, most places are a rich history of sailors and fishers, so they know what to do with a fish or seafood. Honestly, I had the best calamari, I have ever had on this island.

8. If you like to shop on holiday then Hvar is great, there are so many stalls selling Lavander products and really nice clothing shops.

9. If you're a Wino, you'll definitely appreciate how gorogeous Croatia wine is. I think Hvar was the first island in Europe to export wine and they have obviously become experts. I'm not a huge fan of wine but I really enjoyed so much.

10. There is so much to do! There are so many water sport activities to do, hiking, climbing and so much more. I'm already thinking of all of things I want to do when I come back to Hvar!

No comments:

Post a Comment