Saturday 19 December 2015

PIXI GLOW MUD CLEANSER ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'd just finished my Balm Balm Frankincense Cleansing balm, which I absolutely loved. My favourite consistency of cleanser is usually and oil or a balm but I was really excited to try the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser!
Now, my skin is normal to dry, very placid and doesn't usually react to things and initially I was really impressed with this cleanser.
My skin felt really clean after use and I really enjoyed using this. However, about three weeks after I had started using this I think I had a breakout. I have about four or five small spots around my chin area. Now it's very rare that I have a break out but this could have been because I am due to come on and the mud was drawing out my spots.
I know that mud is really clarifying for the skin and when I used the cleanser after my spots broke out I could literally see the cleanser draw the white head out of my spot!
I also noticed that my skin wasn't feeling as soft as it usually does and I think that using the cleanser day and night for me was too harsh. I feel like this will be more of a once a week cleanser that I'll use on a Sunday when I have time to use it and then go on with a mask, toner, serum, eye cream, moisturiser.
All in all I do think that this cleanser is really good but perhaps for my type of skin, it works better as a weekly treatment and this is why I have given it a three out of five. I might go back to my Balm Balm cleanser or try something new.

Let me know in the comments your favourite cleanser and if you have tried this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment